ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
Tips for Mobile phone users I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

Tips for Mobile phone users

Go down

Tips for Mobile phone users Empty Tips for Mobile phone users

Post  Admin Sat 22 May - 10:55

If you have just purchased a new mobile phone keep the sim card in your old phone and copy any phone contacts that are stored on the old mobile to your sim card before taking the sim out then put your sim card in your new phone and go to phonebook and select copy sim contacts to phone and leave them both on sim and phone. A usefull bit of kit is a sim card backup device or your phones software this allows you to copy your txt messages and phone contacts and store them on your computer so if you phone gets lost, stolen or deleted! you have them backed up.

If you have purchased a blue tooth headset and are having difficulty setting it up to use with your phone first make sure the headset is charged with the supplied charger then switch on blue tooth on your phone most of the blue tooth headsets require you to press the button to switch them on then the blue light will flash every second or so. Now to allow conenction to phone first switch on then hold down the button until the light stays constant then in blue tooth menu select search for enhancements and the phone will search for the headset when its found it i.e samsung sg30 select connect and when it asks for pass key enter 0000 the default pass key. Note some pass keys differ from manafacture but the default pass key for most is 0000 if not try 1234. Then the mobile will be paired with the blue tooth headset also another thing is to switch on auto answer feature so you dont have to press any key on phone or headset. Eveytime the bluetooth headset is switched on the mobile will automatically pair with it!

Another tip is to not use screensavers as they run the battery down alot faster then just having a constant image on alot of phones the screen dosent need a saver as it will switch off after the set time anyway until a key is pressed or the phone is unlocked. However on certain phones the screen will stay lit so a screen saver is usefull when you consider new batterys are cheaper then a new screen.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down