ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup

Go down

Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup Empty Uploading sofware to dreambox 500s via dreamup

Post  Admin Fri 14 May - 18:18

If, for any reason, your box won't boot, you will have to use Dreamup to flash an image instead of Flash Wizard Pro or any other method. You won't be able to connect via ethernet so no ip address is required. It may be that the process simply hung up during flashing or you accidentally pulled the plug half way through (yes it did happen to me). This will get you back on track.

Required

Null Modem Cable (this is NOT the same as a serial or rs232 cable, although it looks the same)

Image File (.img) or a (.nfi) file

DreamUp Program

Instructions

Disconnect all cables from your dreambox, including the power
Connect the null modem cable to the dreambox and to your PC
Load Dreamup.exe
Click Connect and you will see a message like this

Connect the power and the bootloader should be copied to the box
The message should now say 'Box attached and Ready'
Click Flash on the right hand side and select the image to be flashed

Click Yes or Ya (depending on the version)
Note: If you're flashing a backup image, select NO.
The image should then be uploaded to the box
There will be a countdown timer at the bottom of the program

After the image is uploaded, it will be flashed to memory
The finished process should look like this:

Click OK and close down Dreamup
Power off the dreambox for 30 seconds then power up
If any errors appear, check all cables are connected properly and repeat the process but do not use the PC while it's running
Good Luck!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down