ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
problems with satellite dish I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

problems with satellite dish

Go down

problems with satellite dish Empty problems with satellite dish

Post  CONVERSE Fri 21 May - 22:56

hi all currently have sky + reciever and subscribed to min package however on some channels i get "no satellite signal is being recieved" and if i press channel up and then down again there is a picture but is pixalated had a friend look at my dish and he tried to change the lnb he said this was at fault but he could not remove the old lnb to put a new one he had on is this what it could be or is the dish moved slightly? or could it be my box? any help please greatly respected

thanks in advance

CONVERSE

Back to top Go down

problems with satellite dish Empty Re: problems with satellite dish

Post  CONVERSE Fri 28 May - 4:18

hi there in anwer to your question it sounds like its the lnb m8 you need a new one! simples its a 10 min job but will sort it!

Disconnect the satellite cables from the lnb then to get the old one of get 2 blocks of wood place 1 on the lnb and use to other like a hammer to get the lnb out the bracket but make sure dish is tight and does not move when doing this!

Then slide the new lnb in or if you have broke the sleeve replace with the supplied sleeve there is usually two sleeves for mark 1 and mark 2/3 dishes.

When new lnb is installed make sure correct zone value is correct this is on side of lnb you will need to unscrew the lnb slighlty to lossen then move the lnb left or right to select your zone my current zone is 2 you can find yours by doing a search but most of uk is zone 2. This justs sets the lnb scew mine as a slight tilt to the right rather then been level.

Now connect the lnb cables to your new lnb and insulate f connectors or slide cable shield back over top which ever lnb you bought and thats it!

Any problems let me know

Admin

CONVERSE

Back to top Go down