ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
Funny People Review I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

Funny People Review

Go down

Funny People Review Empty Funny People Review

Post  Admin Fri 28 May - 4:48

what can i say about this film second time i have seen it now and no doubt will be watching it again if your a adam sandler fan or not watch it! And if u like stand up comedy then this is a film for you. Its about so much more then just laughs and comedy its about true love, life mistakes and that you can have all the money in the world and it cant buy you love, happiness or good health.

The film is about Adam Sandler who is a famous comedy actor and stand up comedian who is diagnosed with lukemia and dosent have long to live he meets a struggling comic Ira played by Seth Rogen and hires him to write him some jokes for which he will pay him. However they soon become close and learn alot from each other about life and being a comedian. When Adam Sandler is given the all clear and is given a second chance of living he and his new friend return to the places that gave him is start and people that matter the most including Sandlers family and the one thta got away is True love played by Leslie Mann. The film is very funny and is laugh out loud movie and run time is 2hrs 26 mins.

The 2 disc disc colllection edition comes with lots of bonus features inc Adam Sandler prank calls and over 35 mins od deleted & extended scenes from Sandler and Rogen.

A must see film!

9 out of 10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down