ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
X Box 360 beginners Guide I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

X Box 360 beginners Guide

Go down

X Box 360 beginners Guide Empty X Box 360 beginners Guide

Post  Admin Wed 19 May - 10:41

X box 360 Beginners Guide
-------------------------

All X Box 360 games are designed to be played in high definition if you have a HD Ready tv and have HDMI connections the best connection is via HDMI cable from the xbox 360 to your tv. However if you want to connect your xbox 360 to your surround sound system aswell as via HDMI you need a seperate lead that as HDMI and component audio connections together these can be bought in any good electrical/games shop.

When Microsost introduced there external HD-DVD Player supported by toshiba it was at war with Blu Ray Dvd! The HD-DVD format used Dual layer DVD-9 Discs and were region free! There were over 500+ titles released and over 150,000 drives sold alone for the X-box among some 100,000 Toshiba Branded players but in Febuary of 2008 Toshiba announced plans to discontinue development of HD-DVD and the battle was lost.

There is a extensive range off X-Box 360 games from sports to driving games and RPG games to guitar hero games the list is endless. The X-Box 360 can also be connected to the internet for X-Box Live a online gaming experience that allows you to play your favourite games with people all over the world competing against each other or on the same team! there is a price for subscription but is value for money i suggest getting a 12 month account.

The X-Box 360 can also play the old X-Box games its backwards compatible these games can be bought for as little as a pound from second hand shops or game shops so you can play some of your old favourite games.

The X-Box can be firmware upgraded to allow playing of back up games which is a good thing as you dont have to use your orginal game but is deemed illegal to mod the X-Box also if playing on-line with a modded X-Box you may be banned from X-Box live indefinately! So in reality there are more cons then pros. There are other X-Box hacks which include game modding which allows modding of your saved game file so you can have extra ammo,infinite life or guns etc that you could not get in the game play. Also there are emulators avaliable for the X-box so you cna play old snes or megadrive games on there! And also software which enables you to play any X-Box 360 game without the disc in! All are mods and are looked on by microsoft as hacking and a no no.

The X-box includes a hardrive which can be used to store your saved game progress and downloaded content like game demos,music and pictures the hardrives range for 20gb to 60gb and can be controlled through the X-Box 360 dashboard. The X-box 360 dashboard in the main operating system if you like here you can control everything from system settings to loading games and downloading content. And changing your avatar your personal gaming person here you can change the way they look hair,eyes etc and there clothes and bling! You can also set up X-Box Live through the dashboard and connect your X-Box 360 to your laptop or computer via connectivity settings this will allow you to play movies and music and view pictures from your PC Via your own network.

tbc
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down