ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
A Guide to viruses I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

A Guide to viruses

Go down

A Guide to viruses Empty A Guide to viruses

Post  Admin Fri 21 May - 11:44

A computer virus is a program that can copy itself and infect any computer. The term "virus" is also commonly used to refer to other types of malware, adware, and spyware programs that do not have the ability to reproduce.
A true computer virus can only spread from one computer to another via internet e-mail's, social networking and webpages (Infected webpages & downloads). Viruses can increase their chances of spreading to other computers via media devices such as USB Sticks.
Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojans, most rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware, and other malicious and unwanted software, including true viruses.
Viruses are sometimes confused with computer worms and Trojan horses, which are technically different. A worm can exploit security vulnerabilities to spread itself automatically to other computers through networks, while a Trojan is a program that appears harmless but hides malicious functions.
Worms and Trojans, like viruses, may harm a computer system's data or performance. Some viruses and other malware have symptoms noticeable to the computer user but many are surreptitious or simply do nothing to call attention to themselves. Some viruses do nothing beyond reproducing themselves. infect any computer.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down