ALL TECH.5FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hellO ALL
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 23:28 by shanemc6969

» Knock Knock
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 21:44 by Stevin diesel

» Blood Fever Veronica Wolff Free Download
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 20:16 by Guest

» Metro2033 - Missing Globe File - Textures.vfs1
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul - 16:44 by Guest

» Giovanni Marradi-Love Letter Full Album Zip
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 21:40 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:38 by Guest

» Sony Vaio E Series Pcg-61b11w Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 13:34 by Guest

» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
Sky + HD Review I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

Sky + HD Review

Go down

Sky + HD Review Empty Sky + HD Review

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jul - 6:20

Had Sky + HD now since beginning of July and havent got a bad thing to say about it instalation of box was done within 2 days the engineer gave me a time slot between 11-1 he turned up at 12 and was done in 20 mins. The telephone line was activated within 5 days very quick! i then phoned up to order the internet and choose the unlimited 20mb service they told me 7-10 working days for activation for my internet my router arrived 4 days later on the monday morning i plugged in and low and behold the internet was on! it took another 5-6 days to gain full speed etc but was still pretty quick from the get go no doubt. The selection of HD channels is growing week by week and the quality is outstanding. According to recent news Sky will be launching Living,Virgin Tv And Bravo in next few months so this will be even better! We dont have the sky sports or movie packages where fans really of tv shows. But have watched the sports on a friends box and is excellent picture quality. We have been with sky for other 10 years now and have just moved house we were actually going to just get a Sky+ box again but we thought what the hell may haswell get the HD box.
Overall a truly excellent service no problems what so ever from installion to using these great services i can recommend!

and no i dont work for sky or affilated with them just a happy customer!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alltech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down